According to the astronomical calendar today is the first day of spring. But when i look at the weather forecast for the coming days it´s not even gonna be close to any spring type of anything. We did have a taste of it at the beginning of the month, unfortunately to realize a day later that it was more of a hiccup by mother nature. Doesn´t she get that i & with me a lot of folks, need Spring to come really really really soon? Please i need it bad!!!
So to get a bit more in the mood for spring i decided to participate in the I ❤ spring tag i saw over at Missglamorazzi’s YouTube channel! Here are the questions & my answers!
1. Favorite spring nail polish? I love bright & ‘real’ colors on my nails. I only paint my toenails. Why i don’t actually know, only that i don’t really like how my hand nails look painted. But what is my favorite color… i have to say pink (what else is new right?!)
2. Any favorite spring dress? I only have a couple of dresses, and hardly wear them, but my favorite is my black&white polka dot dress. I do have more skits and i can’t wait to wear them.
3. What’s your favorite flower? Daisies definitely. But i love to have tulips or little pink or white roses sitting on the table, makes it so fresh, springy and homely!
4. Favorite spring scarf/accessory? I’m a scarf girl so that’s what i always go for. I’m trying to extend my arm candy collection, but since i don’t have a lot of money it’s not really making any progress. Also what i find a nice spring bonus is that you start wearing your sunglasses. They can finish off an outfit like no other.
5. Favorite body spray/perfume for spring? My all time favorite & signature fragrance is Rem by Reminiscence. To me it smells like beach, sun tan lotion and the sea. But i did came across some amazing fragrances today at the store (Eau so Fresh by Marc Jacobs & Daisy by Marc Jacobs)
6. What’s your favorite thing about spring? Being able to sit outside even after sunset, leaving the garden doors open until you go to bed, going in to town for a quick cup/glass of something with friends/ family, than deciding to get some dinner, after that go for some drinks and for all of this you don’t even have to go to a different restaurant, you just sit your butt cheeks down at the terrace around 3pm & leave around 11pm (arriving & departure times may vary off course!). Also I love that (almost) everybody is in a much better mood; it seems that people laugh & openly enjoy life more when the sun is shining!
7. Are you a spring cleaner? No i am not. I do have my occasional cleaning urges, but that doesn’t have anything to do with the changing of the seasons.
8. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation? A couple of trips for this spring have been planned; a family weekend to Terschelling & a weekend to the Ardennes with friends. So looking forward to both of them you have no idea!