A swimmer made of christmas presents!
So here’s another little Christmas Tag i wanted to do here, just for fun! Enjoy.
1) Which holiday do you celebrate? I celebrate Christmas.
2) What are you doing for the holidays this year? I’ll be with my mom’s side of the family for Christmas day and with my dad’s side of the family on boxing day
3) What’s your favorite holiday drink?
4) What’s your favorite holiday/Christmas song? There are a couple of songs that i absolutely adore; Celine Dion – I met An Angel on Christmas Day, Johnny mathis – It’s Beginning to look a lot like Christmas, Kristin Chenoweth’s Do you hear what i hear, Sing & Home on Christmas Day and 2 songs by Trijntje Oosterhuis Do you know the way to San Jose (don’t even know if this is a offical Christmas song…) and Joy to the World.
5) What’s the weirdest gift you’ve ever received? We don’t get or exchange gifts for Christmas, so no weird gifts for me
6) Have you ever made a snowman? When there is snow, I always make a snowman
7) What is your favorite winter fragrance? Vanilla, cinnamon and all the traditional smells
8) What is at the top of your list this Christmas? Nothing due to the no gifts for Christmas, but I would want to wish for world peace😉
9) What is most important to you about the holidays? To me it’s all about spending time with family & friends