Since it’s almost Xmas i thought it would be a good idea to do a Christmas Tag i’ve been seeing on a couple of blogs & YouTube vlogs.
Getting a bit more personal during the darker days of the year.So here we go!
1) Do you like to stay in your PJ’s, or dress up for Christmas? I love to dress up for Christmas, being all festive & chic while spending the day/ afternoon/ evening with my family. But when i don’t go over to family i absolutely stay in my PJ’s & hang around the house, watch movies, series or do just whatever
2) If you could only buy one person a present this year who would it be? It’s hard to choose one & i really wouldn’t. So what i would do is have christmas party & invite everyone who is near & dear to my me & thank them for everything they have ment & done for me this past year
3) Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning? We don’t get & or exchange present at christmas, but if we did, i’d go for Christmas Morning. I mean how can you open present if Santa hasn’t even been to your house yet?!
4) Have you ever built a Gingerbread house? I never have to be honest, but i would really would love to. Maybe i should get a kit from Ikea next year.
5) What do you like to do on your Christmas break? When i was still in school & swimming fanatically i would just have swim practice, hang out from my friends & do nothing. And honestly i still do the same thing only without the swim practices.
6) Favorite Christmas meal or treat? Hmmm… i love everything haha
7) What’s your favorite holiday movie? The Holiday, Love Actually, 12 men of Christmas, & loads more. I’m a sucker for a good cheesy Christmas flick
8) Candy Canes or Gingerbread Men? Candy Canes & Gingerbread man!
9) Have you ever made a Snowman? Of course!
10) Which do you like better, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? I love them both, espacially when i spent it with my family
11) White lights, or colored lights? White lights definitief, no doubt.
2 thoughts on “♥ The Christmas Tag (part 1)”
Leuke tag om te lezen! 🙂
Alvast fijne dagen.
Dank je wel!
Voor beide haha